some questions answered below
What is your working process?
- Deposit Invoice & Standard Agreement sent.
- Print Direction mood boards made and agreed upon, showcasing the proposed style, theme, flow and inspiration for the final design.
- Any inspiration, such as colours, medium, scale or general comments to be provided in this stage.
- Prints to be designed.
- Prints shown to client and feedback received.
- If required, changes and revisions made.
- Designs finalised and approved.
- Final Invoice Paid by client.
- Designs delivered via Dropbox link.
What is your turnaround time?
Once Phase Two has commenced, please allow for up to 2-3 weeks to receive your print for review.
How much is one of your print designs?
- I am so glad you asked! Custom prints generally range from $550 - $750 AUD depending on the level of detail and motifs required.
- Pricing can occasionally be higher or lower if I think your inspiration is more or less complicated than the usual range.
- 50% payment is required up front and the remainder before the final design is delivered.
How many revisions and changes do i get?
- During Phase Three, you will receive 1 x complimentary round of changes and revisions when feedback has been provided.
- Britt will ensure your requests are addressed to the best of her ability during this process.
- Once resolved, if you have a change of mind after this point, revisions will be made at the hourly rate.
ARE YOU HIRING OR LOOKING FOR INTERNS?
Yes! We are always looking for interns and contracted designers for specific projects. Please send your CV though to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining how you would like to work with our studio.
can i see examples of how you can deliver for my project?
- Of course! I am a commercial Print & Textile Designer, meaning I have worked both in-house and freelanced for apparel, home, lifestyle, gift, swim and kids wear brands. This means I have a diverse portfolio and can deliver nearly any brief.
- You can view some examples of my work here.
- Luckily for you, not every concept has been done before, so you may not see exactly what you are looking for on my website. That doesn't meant it can't be done!
- If you have any questions, please email me your vision and I will let you know if I think it can be achieved with my skillset.